History of our logo
The Danish Agro group was established in 1901 as Stevns Andel. Following acquisitions and regional expansion the company changed its name to Østsjællands Andel (ØA) in 1984.
The red colour as seen in the ØA logo is still an incorporate part of the current visual design. In 2006 the ØA name was changed to Danish Agro following further expansion and internationalisation.
In 2013 the logo was adapted with a new graphical element - the trademark with the two leaves - which could be used across all business units including those not related to the grain business.